Map and Directions to Askrigg, Wensleydale
Askrigg is situated on the north side of Wensleydale between Leyburn and Hawes.
Askrigg Studios is directly opposite the Crown Inn, shown on the map below
Directions for the 'traditionalists':
From the A1:
- Leave at the Leeming Bar junction westbound on the A684.
- Turn right at Wensley and follow the road to Askrigg.
From the M6:
- Leave the M6 at Junction 34 eastbound through Sedburgh along the A684.
- At Bainbridge turn left at the Rose and Crown, cross the river and then turn right at the T-junction to Askrigg.
Local Directions - in Askrigg:
Beech House is directly opposite the Crown Inn near the junction to Muker.
- Garsdale on the Settle – Carlisle line, 10 miles
- Northallerton 30 miles
- Oxenholm 30 miles
Bus times for Richmondshire:
- Telephone: Traveline 0870 6082608
- Web: www.yorkshiretravel.net
(opens in new browser window)
Local area information:
- Dales Discoveries - things to see and do in the Yorkshire Dales (opens in new browser window)